Coffee Fundraising – Profitable Catalog for Schools and Non-Profit Groups
Finally, the best coffee fundraiser for small groups just like yours.
The Ultimate Collection – 40% Profits and Risk Free
- Wickedly Awesome Good Morning
- Wicked Awesome Vanilla & Hazelnut
- Wicked Awesome Donut Shop Blend
- Wickedly Caramelized
- Wickedly Dark
- Wicked Choc. Brownie Toffee Crunch
- French Vanilla (Bag)
- Hazelnut Cream (Bag)
- Jamaican Me Crazy (Bag)
- Breakfast Blend (Bag)
- Donut Shop Blend (Bag)
- Donut Shop Decaf (Bag)
- French Roast
- Vanilla Hazelnut
- And finally, our ever popular coffee Sampler
Ultimate Collection Top Sellers
Detailed Information for “The Ultimate Collection” Coffee Fundraiser Brochure
Brand New! Raise funds for your high school group, daycare center, cheerleader squad, booster club, church youth group or any other youth group – coffee is the answer. And your profit is 40% across the board. Coffee is consumed my tens of millions of people every day – so it is sure to be a success for your fundraising group. Fundraising using coffee is a great way to raise funds for your fundraising group. And you have “no worries” about high minimums and low profits – because you get 40% profits on all sales. Furthermore, this coffee program works particularly well for small to medium sized fundraising groups. So, if you are looking for a coffee fundraiser please call us at 800-645-6550.
Coffee is a commodity that most people drink on a daily basis – so you will be able to sell it. And, to beat that, this coffee is amazingly delicious -we’ve tested it here at headquarters. In working with us, please read our best practices section because you can find important tips about fundraising here. Again, our fundraiser coffee brochure is a profitable solution to help you raise funds for your non-profit group. Also, please request a free fundraising kit for your group.
40% Profit on all Coffees Items
The Ultimate Collection – Coffee Fundraisers
- Tasty and delicious coffee at a reasonable price
- Low minimum – 50 units
- 15 delicious choices because everyone has a different taste!
- High Profits – 40% across the board…!
- Great for small to medium sized non-profit groups too!
- Sell more product because of our affordable selling prices!
- And finally it is easy to sell!
15 Commonly Asked Questions About Our Program
1. What kind of groups will this program work for?
We have had success with all kinds of non-profit groups selling coffee. So this includes schools, churches, youth groups, as well as every sort of cheer, dance and sports team. Because this works so well, we invite you to give it a try.
2. Why should we consider selling java to raise money?
Do you know anyone that drinks coffee every day? Do you know anyone that buys coffee at Starbucks or Dunkin’ Donuts every day? This is why you should sell coffee!
So now you now have a built-in list of prospects that love coffee and are spending money already on their caffeine fix everyday. I am sure they would be happy to support your school fundraiser or church fundraiser if you told them about it.
Don’t you agree?
3. How profitable is it to use this brochure?
The Ultimate Coffee Collection pays your school or youth group 40% profit on each sale. This makes it a very profitable school fundraiser because of it’s high profit margins. So why settle for a 10% or 20% profit fundraising program when you can earn a lot more than that selling coffee?
4. How much money can we make selling a cup of Joe?
That is entirely up to you. This is because the more you sell, the more money you can make.
We suggest that you set a goal to work towards. Your nonprofit group earns $6.40 on every bag or box of coffee sold. If you sell only 250 units, your group still earns a whopping $1600.
Our clients like this program because it helps them make easy money selling products people like to buy.
5. Is it hard selling coffees like these?
Not at all.
For instance, you can simply ask, “Hi, do you drink coffee?” Then show them your brochure and tell them why your group is raising money. In addition, it helps them feel good about supporting your youth group or school team.
What if they say they don’t drink coffee?
All you have to say is, “Great! Who do you know that drinks coffee? Then get a list of names and numbers. Ask them if they would mind introducing you to their friends.
This is important because personal introductions are easier to sell than talking to people you don’t know.
And finally, be sure to always thank them for their business.
6. How much does it cost to get started?
This coffee program is free to get started.
We provide you with everything you need to succeed. For instance, you get free brochures, envelopes and custom parent letters too! This makes it a totally risk-free fundraiser.
We also promise we will never ask you for money before you begin. In fact, if any coffee fundraising company ask you for money upfront, then run away!
7. Are there any hidden costs?
No. We count on your repeat business so we will never play games with hidden charges.
8. Is there a minimum order?
We have a 50 unit minimum order for you to qualify for the 40% profit structure.
9. How much is shipping?
Shipping your coffee order is on the house when you sell 50 or more units. Even the smallest group can do this easily because everybody loves to drink coffee.
10. Does this taste good?
We know some people are picky about their coffee. That is why we picked the Ultimate Coffee Collection. We have tasted it here at headquarters and guarantee it tastes great! There are plenty of amazing varieties to choose from, so your customers will love it too.
11. How do I do we use this brochure with a school fundraiser?
- First of all, tell us how many students you have. We will send you a gourmet coffee catalog for every student.
- Secondly, tell us about your fundraiser and we will design a custom parent letter for you to send home with the kids.
- Additionally, ask the parents to take the catalog to work and show their co-workers.
- Furthermore, have the children show the coffee brochure to friends and family.
- In addition, collect payment upfront for the coffee purchased.
- Send your order in to us along with your payment.
- Next, we will ship you your order.
- Thereafter have the students deliver the coffee to their customers.
- And finally, keep a list of names and repeat it again next year!
12. What about customer service if there is a problem?
We are here to serve you.
In fact, we have been helping schools and non-profits for over 50 years. We stand 100% behind our coffee products and will do whatever it takes to satisfy your customers.
Remember, we want you to have a successful coffee event. So our goal is to earn the right to help you next year too!
13. Do you have any fundraising ideas to help us sell the most coffee?
- Firstly, make a list of coffee drinkers you know before you even get your brochures.
- Secondly, our traditional fundraising ideas include face-to-face and peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Thirdly, let the brochure do the work for you. It is beautifully designed and will make selling coffee easy.
- Fourthly, our online fundraising ideas include using email, texting and social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and videos.
- Fifthly, find a local business that will donate a free product or service. Tell people they will get a free prize if the buy 10 bags of coffee. This will work because people like to get free premiums with their purchase.
14. Do you have free prize incentive program?
Yes we do.
This is also a great way to help your young people to want to sell even more. Furthermore, we give you a choice. You can either choose the prize program or earn a bonus of 2% more profit. Think seriously about using the prize program because it really does work!
15. What if we need help? Who can we call with questions?
In conclusion, please understand that Joe and Chris are fundraising experts. They will walk you through the steps to make sure you have a successful and profitable fundraiser. They are always available by phone or email because your success is important to us..
And yes— They will always return your calls! When you choose Fundraising Zone, you not only get a great product to sell, but you get free coaching and world class customer service.
Finally, please read what our happy customers have to say about this for yourself.
Additional Coffee Fundraisers Articles to Help you Make your Decision
Looking For The Boston’s Best Coffee Program? WE got here right at Fundraisingzone.com. Your customers are going to love the Boston’s Best Coffee Brochure featuring their very own Wickedly Awesome Brand. So you also might be wondering why we think is the perfect idea for schools, churches and sports teams? Learn more…
Looking for some popular daycare fundraisers? Would you be surprised to learn that one of our most popular is selling gourmet coffee? Of course! Daycare moms LOVE to drink coffee. For instance, did you know the average person spends approximately $1,100 a year in America? That comes out to about three dollars every day on coffee. Now your daycare can benefit from their spending habits.
Who would think these little k cups would be so popular? Today, it seems like everyone and their mother has a Keurig coffee maker. After all, these little Keurig cups make a great cup of coffee and are very easy to clean up too. Do you see an opportunity here? That is also why our K cups fundraiser program is so popular with daycare moms. Learn more…
Starbucks has made drinking a $5 coffee a fashionable daily habit. The good news is they have done all the marketing for you! Just drive past your local Starbucks and see all of the cars waiting in line. You can also buy it at your grocery store too. Unfortunately, there is no official Starbucks fundraiser! Thankfully we have a solution for you. Learn more…
You want a good cup of coffee to drink each morning. However, you also want a good fundraising company to work with. In fact, you want the best fundraising company, don’t you?
Find out why we chose the Wickedly Awesome brand of coffee to represent. And why you will be happy we did! Read more…
Did you know that a good cup of coffee is exactly what your church is looking for? How so? Our coffee brochure is perfect way for church choirs and youth groups to raise money. Additionally, churches have had success using or coffee program to help offset costs for mission trips too. Read more…
Some schools have had success hosting a coffee morning. It builds teamwork among moms and dads in the PTA or on the same booster club. What exactly is a coffee morning and how can it help your school raise more money? Additionally, you might enjoy our unique twist on the typical hosted morning coffee meetup. Read more…