Spring Collection Fundraiser By Heritage Candles
Heritage Candles Spring Collection
Six inviting scents with matching theme wrappers in this popular spring candle fundraiser from Heritage Candles
- Only $12 retail – Spring candles are priced to sell quickly.
- 40% High profit for your schools or and nonprofit organizations.
- Every candle is a full net 8 ounces in a grannie jar instead of a tin.
- Free shipping – minimum order only 150 units.
- No up front costs.
- Free full color candle brochures for every one of your volunteers.
- Six amazing scents you will enjoy.
- Hand poured right here in the good old USA.
- Long burn time!
- Learn more when you download brochure to the left.
Heritage Candle Spring Fundraiser— Earn More Money With This Brochure!
- Delicious assorted spring time scents.
- High Profits – 40% for every sale made.
- Awesome Prize Program or 2% Cash back – So, which will you choose?
- Free Shipping – Simply sell more than 150 candles.
- Hand Poured in the USA – You just cannot beat “Made in America”
- Free Parent Letters – Get them either in English or Spanish
- Finally, you get free expert coaching. Because we want you to succeed.
How does our Spring candle fundraiser work?
- Baked Apple Pie
- Raspberry Vanilla
- Cucumber Melon
- Orange Vanilla
- Sea Mist & Lavender
- Warm Home
The following suggestions will undoubtedly assist your company in increasing its candle sales.
- Phone Joe or Chris and ask to talk with them. Inform them that you’d like to do a scented candle fundraiser.
- Heritage candle fundraiser flyers will be mailed to you by Fundraising Zone. Please let us know how many volunteers will be selling for you.
- After that, arrange for a training session on how to use the brochures. Joe and Chris will show you how to set up a candle-selling training program for your volunteers.
- Choose a start and finish date for your candle fundraiser. This would be ideal for a winter or holiday gathering. It’s always a good idea to give yourself two weeks to sell the candles to your fans.
- Use facebook to promote your event. It is Important to explain why you’re soliciting funds to your sponsors. Make it easy for them to want to support your team, group or school.
- It’s also crucial to use email, messaging, phone calls, and Videoconferencing. Using these technologies, you may turn this COVID-19 pandemic into a virtual candle fundraiser.
Step By Step Directions
- Merely show your potential supporters the Spring Collection candle brochure. Encourage them select their favorite candle scents.
- All merchandise must be paid for in advance. You won’t have any out-of-pocket expenses this way.
- After that, using the purchase forms provided in each brochure, total the number of spring candles sold.
- Make a payment for your order.
- Your spring candles will then be sent to you by Fundraising Zone.
- Make note of your shipment to make sure they match your candle order.
- Distribute your candles to the people who ordered them.
- Please keep good records so you can do this again next spring!
Are you ready to start raising funds? Order your Heritage Candles Spring Collection catalogs today!