Expert Fund Raising Advice
Important Advice when Running a Brochure Fundraiser
- The “most important” sales advice we can offer is to make sure you (the administrator) have a sales goal and a clear reason why you are raising money. You must make sure the participants / parents involved in the fundraiser tell potential buyers about those goals. This is expert fundraising advice for every organization.
- Keep your fundraiser “short & sweet”. We suggest that you should run your “Brochure Fundraiser” for no longer than two weeks. A “Direct Sale” Fundraiser can be just one day or as long as two weeks. Bare in mind the freshness factor when dealing with certain products.
- Choose your program carefully. Every fundraiser is unique based on your community, time of year, previous items used and how much money you need to raise.
- Keep track of your “Brochure Fundraising” campaign before, during and after delivery of your merchandise. Click here for more details.
Do’s and Do Not’s of Brochure Fundraisers
- Never allow young children to solicit orders alone. They should always be in the company of a responsible adult.
- If you have chosen a prize program inform the children ahead of time what they could potentially receive as a prize – this will help increase sales.
- Try not to run your brochure fundraiser any more than two weeks. Much more than that the participants will lose interest.
- Do not run two fundraising campaigns at the same time, as it will reduce sales of both. We urge you not to run more than one at a time – please trust us on this one.
Custom Expert Fundraising Advice For Your Youth Group
We offer free virtual consultations by phone or zoom. We have plenty of ideas to help your kids raise money for your school, sports team or youth group. Contact today to learn how Fundraising Zone can help you reach your financial goals.
Top Online Fundraising Tips - Don't Make Mistakes - Online fundraisers are becoming really popular today. Non-profits, charities and schools have no shortage of crowd source fundraising ... Read More
How To Design Your Basketball Fundraiser Flyer Templates - Designing The Best Basketball Fundraiser Flyer Templates For Teams Are you looking for a basketball fundraiser flyer template? Look ... Read More
Cheerleading Fundraiser Flyer - Your fundraiser will only be as profitable to the extent that others find out about it! Otherwise, your ... Read More
Companies that donate to marching bands and school band - School band need money. In this article we will discuss some local companies that donate to school marching ... Read More
Cookie Dough Fundraiser Tubs - Make The Most Money - Our cookie dough fundraiser tubs earn you up to 52% profit on every sale! So who else is ... Read More
Church Choir Fundraising Ideas - Choir brochure fundraising ideas from https://fundraisingzone.com offers your choir the chance to earn profits up to 50% or ... Read More
Team Spirit Fundraising - If team spirit is what you sports league, school group or team is about - then here at ... Read More