Earth Candle Fundraiser By Heritage Candles
Earth Candles Collection Fundraiser By Heritage Candles
17 delicious scented earthy scents with matching theme wrappers in this popular earth candle fundraiser
- 75 Hour Burn Time – Candles will burn for a good long time
- 40% High profit for your school or organization.
- 12 Ounces and 14 Ounces
- Free shipping – minimum order only 150 units.
- No up front costs.
- Free full color candle brochures.
- 17 delicious scents you will love.
- Hand poured in the USA.
- Long burn time!
- Read full details when you download Heritage Candles brochure to the left.
Heritage Candles Earth Collection— High Profit With This Fundraising Program!
- High Profits – 40% across the board
- Amazing Prize Program or 2% Cash back – So, which do you prefer?
- Free Shipping – For all total retails sales above 150 units
- Hand Poured in the USA – You just cannot beat “Made in America”
- Free Parent Letters – Get them either in English or Spanish (if necessary)
- Finally, you get free expert coaching. Because we want you to succeed.
Delicious assorted scents for all year long.
- Hot Apple Pie
- Rain Forest
- Balsam Fir
- Cinnamon Apple
- Juicy Peach
- Lemongrass & Sage
- Salted Caramel
- Brown Sugar & Vanilla
- Pumpkin Spice
- Vanilla Bean
How Does Our Earth Candle Catalog Fundraiser Work?
While some candle catalogs are specifically for the holiday season, this catalog is perfect for fundraising anytime of the year. This candle brochure is designed to help you earn more money.
There are two sizes of candles in the Earth Collection brochure.
Option 1: Retails for $15
- Comes in 10 amazing scented flavors.
- 12 oz canning jar.
- Arrives in an attractive Gift Box ready to give as a present.
- Your school or kids group earns 40% profit on each sale. That comes out to $6 per candle sold.
Option 2: Retails for $18
- Comes in 7 exclusive designer flavors.
- 14 oz decorative hourglass tumbler.
- Gift Box ready to give to someone you love.
- Schools, churches and teams earn 40% profit or $7.20 on every candle sold.
Simple Steps To Successful Fundraising!
Call and speak to either Joe or Chris. Tell them that you want to raise money with a scented candle fundraiser.
- Fundraising zone will mail out your Heritage Candles Earth Collection catalog. Please provide a count of those volunteering to help you.
- After that, arrange for a training session on how to use the brochures. Joe and Chris will show you how to set up a candle-selling training program for your volunteers.
- Choose a start and finish date for your candle fundraiser. It’s always a good idea to give yourself two weeks to sell the candles to your fans.
- Use social media to promote your event. Remember to explain why you’re soliciting funds to your supporters. Give them the information they need to become interested in supporting your school or group.
- It’s also crucial to use email, messaging, phone calls, and Zoom. Using these technologies, you may turn this COVID-19 pandemic into a virtual candle fundraiser—virtual fundraising at its finest!
Keep it Simple
- Simply show your potential donors the candle brochure. Allow them to choose their favorite candle scents.
- All merchandise must be paid for in advance. You won’t have any out-of-pocket expenses this way.
- After that, using the order sheets provided in each catalog, total the number of candles sold.
- Make a payment for your order.
- Your earth candles will then be mailed to you by Fundraising Zone.
- Check the contents of your package to make sure they match your order.
- Deliver your candles to the people who ordered them.
- Repeat next year!