10 Booster Club Fundraisers that Really Work
Booster club fundraising that Actually Succeeds
Learn How to Raise the Most Money For Your Schools Boosters Team or Club
So you are looking for booster club fundraiser ideas during Covid – we have ideas that work. Just suppose we could help you to easily raise money for your club or team virtually. Our booster club fundraisers may be exactly what you are looking for because they are designed to make it as easy as pie for your sports team’s school club.
So what makes our easy booster club fundraisers so profitable? Simply put, it is because we have a proven school athletic program fundraising system.
What do we mean by that?
After 50 years in this industry, we have simplified our fundraising ideas for boosters to 5 simple steps.
So how does this help you?
Let’s face it, we understand that as parents, you are busy balancing the load as a parent, employee, and booster club member already. Isn’t that so? So why reinvent the wheel when raising money for your club? Doesn’t it make sense to find a proven system that works for other school teams?
Now here is the thing – Success leaves clues.
So because we have helped school boosters all over the country to raise money for supplies, equipment and trip expenses—we can help you too.
Would you like to see how easy it can be to use our fundraiser ideas for booster clubs?
What Are the 5 Most Popular Fundraisers For Boosters Right Now?
Some of our top sports booster fundraising campaigns are under $12.00. This way, it is affordable for all of your friends and family.
For example, some our best school fundraising events include:
1- Snackin in the USA
2- Gourmet Popcorn
3- Cookie Dough Tubs
4- Gift wrap paper
5- Raffle tickets for a nonprofit
Where do we go from here?
In conclusion, we hope these club fundraising ideas and suggestions were helpful.
Quick question…what if we schedule an exploratory call together to find out what your fundraising goals are for your booster club? Then lets pick a brochure together to help your school boosters sports team reach those goals.
Remember that we specialize in school fundraising and nonprofit fundraising. That means we also have plenty of options and tips to share with you when we talk.
Finally, why not give us a call right now? We will share some of our best booster club fundraising programs with you.
You may also enjoy reading these fundraising articles:
Try these extra 5 fun booster club drive suggestions this year
Yes! These will work whether you have a cheer team or a sports team and everything in between, because our school boosters club drive programs work.
6. Car Wash
- Advertise this like crazy in your community. Text. call and post on social media.
- Furthermore, do it in an area that has lots of drive-by traffic.
- Get the students to hold up signs advertising your car wash fundraiser.
- Additionally you can offer a FREE car wash to a local influencer in exchange for free advertising. For, example, give a free wash to the local pastor at your church so he encourages everyone to support your school fundraising event.
- Finally, sell bottled water and individual pretzel rods for $1 each to make extra money.
Did you know you can sell advertising to raise funds for your club? There are local businesses in your community that would love to advertise on your booster club website, newsletter, or during your next tournament.
For example, let’s say you have a baseball booster club. Do you have a local sports store in your neighborhood? Do you think they might want to signup and advertise to families that love to play baseball? BINGO!
You are only limited by your creative thinking to find local advertisers. Want another idea? A hungry family will want to go out to eat after a baseball game. Do you think a restaurant might want this extra business?
Baseball playing students like to play in their home back yard. Do you think that some parents might respond to an ad from a local landscaping company? What if they promised to make your backyard grass look like your very own baseball field?
Now the rest is up to you!
8. Host a cook out fundraiser in your community
9. Yard work
- Mowing lawns
- Raking leaves
- An finally shoveling snow in the winter.
- Make yard work fliers up. Tell the story why you are having this fundraising event. Then hand them out in your neighborhood.
- Keep a list of people that want yard work done. This way you can help them next school year too.
10. Tournament Event
Raising Funds For High School Sports
We understand that school administrators cannot be involved in your youth sports booster club organization except approving activities held at the high school. This means that all of the work is on your shoulders which is a big responsibility. That is why we want to help you.
We told you this would be simple.
In fact there are only 5 steps to our system to make these booster club product fundraisers work for your school.
- First of all, call us for a free consultation. We will help you to select the perfect fundraiser program for your high school booster club members.
- In addition, your free brochures will be shipped directly to your door. We will also include a custom parent letter to get the student parents on board to support your fundraising event.
- Tell everyone about your fundraising program! Use YouTube and Facebook videos. Show pictures on social media sites like Facebook and Instagram too. Remember to email your friends and family
- Show the brochures and collect payment on the orders using the sign up sheets.
- Finally, after you pay for your orders, we will mail them to you ASAP. In fact you get free shipping when you meet the minimum order.
By now, you might be wondering…
How Do I Know This Fundraiser Will Work For Our Schools Club Members?
Perhaps that has crossed your mind already. It’s OK, because we totally understand. In fact, you are not the first person to think this way.
For example, one of our clients, Shelly King of Columbus, SC was concerned just like you. However, notice what she found when she tried our fundraising programs:
“Professional, courteous, and helpful- those are the top 3 words I can find to describe the good people over at Fundraisingzone.com. I was a little nervous at first because I’m new to fundraising. They really showed us how easy it could be. I recommend them to anyone interested in running a successful fundraiser.”
The best part is that there is no risk for your school because there are no upfront costs to sign up. You only pay for what you sell, and since you collect payment in advance, that means your sports booster club wins!
By the way you can read more success stories here.
How Do I Know This Fundraiser Will Work For Our Schools Club Members?
The purpose of a school booster club is to help solicit money to support the school club or team. Since many school budgets have been cut, it is up to the booster parents to raise the necessary funds so the students can participate in the school program. Our fundraising catalogs allow your booster to earn up to a 50% profit on each sale.
The booster club parent presides over all meetings. Furthermore, they appoint committees and make sure the booster operates by its bylaws. Our fundraising brochure will allow you to raise the money you need while abiding by your bylaws, as well as any state regulations.
A basketball booster club operates to support the players on the team and ensure they have what they need to play and compete against other school teams. They raise funds to offset uniforms costs, equipment, team trips, and any tournament fees. Our program may be exactly what you are looking for.