Youth Sports Fundraising Letter Template
How do I write a fundraising letter for our youth sports team?
- Get a list together of people you can write to. (This includes parents, family, friends, coworkers and neighbors. Reach out to local businesses too.)
- Give the big reason why you are raising cash for your team. People want to understand why you need the money and how you plan on using it.
- Tell them why their help is needed.
- Help them to feel good about helping your school team.
- Explain to them how their donation will affect your students.
- Explain your fundraising event.
- Finally, tell them what you need them to do next.
- Thank them for their support in advance.
Of course this is a numbers game. So the more letters you send out the better the response you will receive. This is why we suggest starting out with the young ball players parents and family.
Fundraising Letter Template For All Kids Teams
Looking for example fundraising letters to look at? Try this youth sports fundraising letter sample. It tells parents about our popular $10 cookie dough fundraising brochure. Simply send a letter home with every youth athlete on your team.
Are you a little unsure about writing your letter to the parents? You are not alone. That is why here at Fundraising Zone we provide you with a free parent fundraising letter for your team. We will even customize it with your sports teams logo if you like!
All you have to do is ask us and we would be happy to do it for you 🙂
Here are a few more ideas for raising money for youth sports:
- How To Find Sports Sponsorship Companies For Kids Teams
- Team Fundraiser Ideas For All Year Round
- List of 10 Kids Teams Fundraising Ideas
- Sell Holiday Gift Wrap To Raise Money For Youth Teams
Hey sports fans! Get ready to learn about the most popular snack fund raising program online. Simple, easy and very profitable! Your team will earn the most money when you follow a simple proven process. This brochure offers 20 amazing snacks for only eight dollars each. Learn more about our snack program…
If you’re looking to compete in the nationals, you better start raising money now! Our winter fundraiser brochure is an easy way for any team to pay for travel expenses and tournament fees. Earn up to 50% profit helping friends and family buy holiday gifts and wrapping paper. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Our spring fundraising ideas are helpful for raising money for team uniforms and sports equipment. Your family and friends will love this brochure. Earn up to 50% profit on candy, kitchen gadgets and flower seeds. This is a risk-free program for athletes of all ages. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Attention young atheletes serious about raising cash for the team! Raise more money selling cookie dough. This is the perfect brochure for all kinds of teams raising funds. Whether it’s baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, or any other youth sports groups—Cookie dough is the way to go! Team booster clubs can learn more about our $10 cookie dough tub program here…
Hey youth sports booster parents, please listen closely… Popcorn is the way to go. Your team booster pays no upfront costs. You simply pay for the items you sell using the money you collect. With up to 50% profit, you can see this is a grand slam home run or slam dunk for any youth team! Learn more about our popcorn program here.