How To Find Sports Sponsorship Companies For Kids Teams
How to score a sponsorship for youth sports teams in your community
- Who do you know that has a business? Ask every player on your team to do the same.
- Think about businesses in your community. Reach out to anyone you know that has a contact there already.
- Can you reach out to past alumni that own businesses or now work for big companies?
- Additionally, reach out to national companies that sponsor local teams.
- Make sure you are using all of the digital tools available to you including social media, email, texting and video to get your message out there.
- Furthermore, make them an offer they can’t refuse. What free advertising and exposure can you offer them to make it easy for them to sponsor you?
- Finally, be personable and professional as you represent your school or team.
What good companies should you ask to sponsor your team?
- Sports equipment stores.
- Lawn companies.
- Sports doctors and chiropractors.
- Home improvement contractors.
- Sports bars.
- And finally, car repair shops.
We hope these suggestions will help you find the best sports sponsorship companies for your kids team.
Here are some other helpful articles to help you raise money for you young sports athletes.
Hey sports fans! Get ready to learn about the most popular snack fund raising program online. Simple, easy and very profitable! Your team will earn the most money when you follow a simple proven process. This brochure offers 20 amazing snacks for only eight dollars each. Learn more about our snack program…
If you’re looking to compete in the nationals, you better start raising money now! Our winter fundraiser brochure is an easy way for any team to pay for travel expenses and tournament fees. Earn up to 50% profit helping friends and family buy holiday gifts and wrapping paper. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure…
Our spring fundraising ideas are helpful for raising money for team uniforms and sports equipment. Your family and friends will love this brochure. Earn up to 50% profit on candy, kitchen gadgets and flower seeds. This is a risk-free program for athletes of all ages. Learn more about our Simply Spring catalog.
Attention young atheletes serious about raising cash for the team! Raise more money selling cookie dough. This is the perfect brochure for all kinds of teams raising funds. Whether it’s baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, or any other youth sports groups—Cookie dough is the way to go! Team booster clubs can learn more about our $10 cookie dough tub program here…
Hey youth sports booster parents, please listen closely… Popcorn is the way to go. Your team booster pays no upfront costs. You simply pay for the items you sell using the money you collect. With up to 50% profit, you can see this is a grand slam home run or slam dunk for any youth team! Learn more about our popcorn program here.