Candle Fundraiser Companies
List Of Candle Fundraising Companies
Are you looking for the best candle fundraiser companies near me to choose from?
In this article we list some of the top fundraising programs with candles to help your school, sports team, or kids nonprofit organization raise the money they need. You can either try and figure this out on your own or benefit from our research from the top vendors and manufacturers.
Here is our candle fundraising company list for 2023
Candle sales is a great school fundraising idea. So we will share the pros and cons of each of them and in the end, we will give you our top choice for a candle fundraising company to work with.
Millions of dollars of advertising every year has made Yankee Candle a household name. It was only a matter of time before they started a fundraising division. They gave been helping schools and kids raise money for over a decade. Sad to say they have had to close their doors in 2020 due to the Covid pandemic. Today Yankee Candle no longer offer a fundraising program.
Did you know that Woodwick Candle is owned by Yankee Candle?
Their candle pricing is as follows:
- Medium $22.00
- Large $28.00
From what we can find from an old article a few years ago, nonprofits earned 40% profit on all sales when selling 25 candles or more. Unfortunately, the official website is no longer working and we couldn’t find any recent information on the Woodwick fundraiser. It appears to have closed, perhaps with the closing of the Yankee Candle fundraiser catalog.
This company sells candles hand dipped right here in the USA. They retail for only $12 -$18 . Here are some of their brochures:
- Quote Candle Fundraiser
- Home for the Holidays Candle Fundraiser
- Magic Melts fundraiser
- Journey of Faith Candle Fundraiser
- And finally the Earth Candle fundraiser
You can learn more about the Heritage Candle fundraiser here…
Candles are priced from $15-$23. When you sell $3,000 worth of merchandise, you get free shipping
Touch of elegance candle fundraiser
Candles are priced between $10 and $24. Unfortunately, the $10 candle is only 4 oz and only has 35 hours of burn time.
This was very curious. Google is showing many people are interested in the bath and body works candle fundraising program. Yet we cannot find an official program or a way to raise money with these candles.
The best we could find was an opportunity to earn 3% profit through flipgive. If you’re going to sell candles, you might as well pick a more profitable program.
Here Are some additional contenders:
- Soy Candle companies
- La Tee Da candle fundraising
- Home interior
- Our Own Candle Company
- Pure Integrity soy candles
- Goose Creek Soy Candle
- Our Own Candle Company
- Gold Canyon
- And finally Candle Crest
What company do we suggest for online candle fundraising?
After looking at the reviews, the quality of the candle, the retail price points, and the profit margin for kids groups and schools, we selected the Heritage Candle fundraiser. Why this candle provider?
- Firstly, it makes a great holiday fundraiser.
- Secondly — No money up front required.
- Additionally there are many great reviews from happy PTA fundraising customers.
- Retails for only $10 compared to $15-$23 from the competition. This means you can sell to more people.
- Furthermore, you get a full 8 ounce candle compared to 4 ounces from some of the of the competitor companies.
- Up to 55 hours of burn time compared to 35 hours by the competition.
- Leadfree wicks— because lead is toxic.
- You also earn 40% profit with every order whether you sell one or 1000 candles. Some of the competitors only offered 30% to smaller groups who can only sell a few candles.
- Additionally, you get free shipping when you sell 100 units. Some of the competition require you to sell 300 units to get free shipping. So this puts more money in your pocket.
- Perfect for either church fundraising, baseball fundraiser or school fundraising too.
- This youth fundraiser is better than selling candy bars or fortune cookies because candles are fat free!
- Finally, we provide many fundraising ideas to help you so your candle sale will be a success.
And with all of our programs here you get free brochures, training and coaching. This means you can have a successful fundraising candle fundraiser without any upfront cost or risk to your organization.
So in conclusion would you like to learn more about our favorite candle fundraiser?
Request your free fundraising kit and Contact Joe or Kris to learn more.