Unique Cheerleading Fundraising Ideas
Unique Cheerleader Fundraising Ideas
Looking for “one of a kind” unique cheerleading fundraising ideas that no one else has tried yet?
Everyone wants to try something “new” that hasn’t been done yet. You probably can relate to that can’t you? The “same old thing” gets boring after a while.
But how do you come up with new ideas that haven’t been “done to death”?
In this article, you will learn how to come up with new fundraising ideas for your high school cheer team, cheer squad, competitive cheerleading team or all-star cheer team. We promise it will be FUN for everyone to try.
If you are interested, at the end of our discussion we will share a few unique fundraising products we offer.
How to brainstorm to get unique cheer fundraising ideas for raising funds
Napolean Hill wrote a famous book called, “Think and Grow Rich.” In it he discusses something called the “Mastermind Principle.” According to Hill, “No mind is complete by itself because it needs contact and association with other minds to grow and expand.”
So, what does this mean for your cheer team?
Simply put, it means that when I take my ideas and COMBINE them with your ideas, we can come up with INFINITE variations of ideas together. Does that make sense? So, you can have one idea OR an infinite combination of cheer fundraising ideas.
How to get dozens of unique & creative cheer fund raising ideas for schools
Get your whole cheer squad together, including your cheer coach and any parents in your PTA or cheer booster club. You now may have up to a dozen people help you come up with some FUN cheerleading fundraising ideas.
- Choose your chair person to take the lead in the brainstorming session. You can either choose a PTA member or the coach for this exercise. This keeps a dozen people from talking over each other in excitement.
- The chair person should have a white-board that everyone can see. This is important because each idea will SPAWN new ideas.
- Set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Try to come up with 50 ideas of unique fundraisers for your cheer squad.
- Have everyone call them out while the coach writes them all down.
- Don’t judge any answers. Get silly if you like.
- The important thing is to say whatever comes to your mind to get the creative juices going.
- Don’t think about JUST cheerleading. Look at other niches like girl scouts, dance teams and small church fundraising because you may get some great ideas to borrow.
- Think of ways to incorporate this with a football team fundraiser.
- Brainstorm ways to get a local business involved. (Think advertising and cross promotions.)
- At the end of 10 minutes, pick the top 3 fundraising ideas that your cheerleaders like.
- Now everyone should come up with possible variations for each of these. Again do not judge the answers because we don’t want to stifle creative ideas.
- From your top 3, select your best cheer fundraising idea.
- Now dig deeper. You may find a few more awesome combinations of ideas.
Unique cheer fundraisers that make the most money
You want to find something that is FUN but has high profit margins at the same time. After all, you want to earn the most money don’t you? That is why we recommend fundraising catalogs for raising funds.
Why catalog fundraiser websites?
Here are some of the reasons we love these nonprofit fundraising ideas.
- First of all, there is absolutely NO money up front required.
- Next, we provide you with FREE brochures.
- You get free envelopes.
- We give you FREE parent letters to send home with the students.
- WE offer a free incentive prize program.
- You get free shipping when you meet the minimum order.
- Sell things people LOVE to eat like cookie dough!
- You can earn as much as you like because you get a percentage of all sales made.
- In fact, our cheerleaders earn up to 52% profit on every sale.
- Furthermore, you can have a creative “theme” around any one of these fundraisers.
- Finally, these brochures work hand in hand with any other traditional fundraisers you may have, like car washes, garage sales, beef jerky, bake sales, chocolate bars or candy bar fundraisers, raffles or silent auction ideas and finally, an old fashioned football team pep rally to show off those cheerleading cheers!
Unique school fundraising products
TIP: Remember, when raising funds you want to sell products that people like to eat or are going to buy anyway. So here are a few of our top sellers.
- Have a gourmet cookie dough fundraising event for your school cheer club.
- Auntie Anne’s pretzel fundraisers. (The same kind you love to eat at the mall.)
- Finger lickin’ good Cinnabon cinnamon roll fundraisers.
- Homemade fudge fundraisers (THINK chocolate thoughts right now.)
- Gourmet caramel popcorn fundraisers
- Snack fundraisers like “Snackin in the USA”
- Gift wrap fundraisers for the holidays.
In conclusion, why not take a look at our list of fundraiser brochures here?
Then give us a call to discuss the goals of your cheerleading team. Allow us the opportunity to share a few of our favorite unique cheer leading fundraisers with you.
Here is our number, 1-800-645-6550.
Finally, we invite your cheer team to call us for a free consultation. Our goal is to make your next cheer fundraiser a success.
Learn How to Raise Funds for your Cheerleader Team
Cheer teams and squads can learn a lot of money with our snack brochures. This is perfect for raising money for cheer uniforms, poms, tournaments and travel. Cashews, Hawaiian mix and Peanut Squares—your friends and family will love it! Learn how to earn up 50% with our snack program…
Cheerleaders and dancers love our Winter Wonderland brochure because it helps prepare you for the holiday season. Your friends and family will agree. Gift wrap, bows, decorative scarves and chrystal jewelry—Just see for yourself what is in this winter fund raising catalog! Learn more about raising more money with our Winter Wonderland Catalog.
Hey lets hear a big cheer for spring! Cheerleaders earn up to 50% profit with this proven program. Help your family and friends backyard POP with color this spring. This brochure offers all kinds of beautiful flower seeds, snacks and gifts. Learn how to raise more funds with our Simply Spring catalog.
Cookie dough and cheerleading go hand in hand. Nothing beats ending a cheer practice than making home made cookies with mom and friends. Help your family create lasting memories by selling gourmet dough and baking cookies! At only $10, your cheer squad earns up to $5 for every sale. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog.
Cheer and dance groups love our gourmet popcorn brochure because at only $8 almost everyone will support your team. From caramel corn to spicey Chicago style popcorn, there is something for everyone here. This easy sale will help you to earn more money. Click here to learn more about our Popcorn Pleasures brochure…