Who Are The Best Cookie Dough Fundraiser Companies Near Me?
Discover the top cookie dough fundraising companies in your area
Perhaps you just typed the words, “best cookie dough fundraisers company near me?” into your phone or tablet.
The fact is there are many very good cookie dough brands, manufacturers and companies out there. However, you want the Top cookie dough provider for your fundraising. Don’t you?
After all, you want to raise the most money for your group or organization. Furthermore, you want your cookie dough fndraiser event to be a success. Its only reasonable to take your time and research the facts.
- Working with a fundraising company means you get all of their experience working in your behalf.
- You get a simple step by step system blue print to sell more tubs of dough.
- Name brand recognition.
- You don’t have to get hot and dirty making the dough as it is done for you.
- You get everything you need to succeed including free training.
- You might be able to earn more money if you do it yourself. But it will be alot more work.
- You will have to pay for shipping if you don’t meet the minimum order. But you only have to sell 200 pieces to qualify for free shipping.
- You are limited by the cookie dough flavors you can offer. But the catalogs contain the most popular flavors your customers will love.
How Much Profit Can You Make with The Right Organization?
Find out how much money you can make for your organization with a cookie dough fundraiser by working with the right company.
What companies do cookie Dough fundraisers?
Here are 5 of the top cookie dough fundraising companies to consider.
Otis Spunkmeyer Inc. was started by Ken Rawlings. This distribution company offers items like cookies, pastries, muffins. They also offer cookiedough.
Mrs Fields is a division of Original Cookies Inc. It was started by Debbi Fields.
This is a company that resells the Crazy About Cookies Program.
Gourmet Fundraising Ideas
Includes Neighbors, Scoop and Bake, Classic cookie dough, etc.
So yes, a great tasting dough is important. However, finding the best company for you is even more important.
After 50 years in the business we have found 5 trustworthy companies to work with.
Let’s take a moment and review your options together.
Which Is The Best Frozen Cookie Dough Fundraisers Brand For You?
1) Neighbors Pre-Portioned Dough offers 12 gourmet flavors
- 2.7 pounds of awesome pre portioned cookie dough ready to pop in your oven. (Perfect for any holiday season party.)
- Pre-cut dough that make baking super easy.
- Furthermore, the best part is they can be thawed and refrozen again for you to enjoy later.
- Zero trans fat means that your family gets to participage in a healthy program.
- No preservatives also means you are assured of the best quality ingredients in your dough.
- It is sent out from the manufacturing facility frozen & packed in dry ice to ensure freshness.
- Additionally, they are certified kosher.
- Includes a free carry bag for easy delivery.
- Furthermore, it makes 40 pieces.
- Additionally, non-profit groups get free shipping with 200 orders or more.
- Free cookie dough with every order,
- Free fundraising catalog with built in order forms.
- Makes a nice alternative instead of selling popcorn at school.
- Finally, it’s only $20 per order and you keep up to 50% as profit, This means with this easy cookie dough fundraiser you can fund any school or charity cause.
2) Crazy About Cookies Catalog offers 6 gob smacking flavors to choose from.
Popular amazing flavors include options like:
Chunky chocolate — Filled with tasty morsels of chocolate chip!
White chocolate Macadamia
And finally, Snickerdoodle. (Snickerdoodles are a tasty sugar confections made with cinnamon.)
- 2 lbs of cookie dough with every order
- Makes up to 30 pieces
- Certified kosher
- In addition, there are NO transfats & no preservatives
- Made from pasteurized milk
- Arrives packed in dry ice
- Additionally, it is shelf stable for up to five days.
- Free shipping with more than two hundred units sold.
- Finally, at $12 per order your group members get to keep up to 50% as profit with this dough-based fundraising program.
3) Scoop & Bake Catalog
The Scoop-and-Bake flavors include lots of tasty options like:
Chunky Chocolate Chip, Gluten Free Chocolate-Chip, Peanut-Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, Caramel Pecan Chocolate-Chip, M & M Candies, White Chocolate Macadamia, Triple Chocolate, Peanut-Butter Cup, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Mint Chocolate-Chip, Snickerdoodle & Sugar.
Sent in dough tubs ready to cook.
Each item weighs 2.7 lbs
Makes up to 40 mouth watering treats.
- The following selling features can be highlighted in person, by text, phone and using online fundraising tools like social media
- Only the best quality recipe ingredients are used including good old fashioned milk, flour, eggs & sugar. Just like mom used to blend the ingredients and make the dough when you were a kid.
- No transfats or preservatives.
- In addition, they are packed in dry ice for maximum freshness.
- Furthermore, we will mail it to you for free when you order 200 items.
- Perfect for school fundraising or sports team fundraising..
- Finally, you earn up to $10 on each product purchased.
4) Exciting Edible Dough Brochure
You can eat this scrumptious dough raw because there are no eggs in it.
Amazing edible cookie dough flavors include:
Chunky Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter Cup
FAQ’s To Sell More Tubs
Why sell frozen dough?
Why is frozen cookie dough your best option for raising funds? Yes you want frozen dough because it will stay fresh this way. The dough stays fresh because it is packed in dry ice from the factory to your home.
Do I have to lay out any money?
Reliable fundraising companies will never charge you up front for merchandise. Trustworthy companies will give you everything for free to get started. Our customers are glad to pay for the product from the sales they make. Train every volunteer to utilize the brochure and let the family members and work colleagues select what they want to purchase. Then collect payment for the products purchased.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
You want to work with a cookie dough company that offers to send it to you if you meet the minimum order. All of our products are delivered for free when you buy in bulk. All you have to do is meet the minimum of 200 units sold. This is important because you get to keep more of your fundraisers profits this way.
How much money can we make selling dough?
That is entirely up to you. There is no limit to how much your organization can make with this dessert fundraiser. Your group can receive up to 50% on every order sold. This is because the more you sell the higher a commission your small group earns. Keep a record of your customers so you can repeat the sale next year.
Do you have a prize program for our students?
The best companies offer a prize program. Our proven prize program motivates students to sell more products than a typical bake sale fundraiser. This is important because incentives have been proven to work!
Are you looking ofr prize ideas? Talk to one of our agents today
Why sell dough instead of having a traditional baked goods fundraiser?
“Raising dough for a cause” is the way to go! It is very simple to organize for any community fundraising event, Best of all there are no baking supplies to buy. Simply pop them in your pre-heated oven. How convenient! Our high-profit cookie dough fundraisers are one of the fastest growing ways to help any school, charity or baseball team.
What Makes Our Gourmet Dough Programs The Best?
A mouth watering bite sized snack is an important part of making your decision.
Having a nice selection of dough varieties is also important for your fundraisers.
Even more important though is this:
Will the dough fundraising company stand behind you and your organization? Will they walk you through your campaign, step-by-step to ensure your success? Do they have cookie dough fundraiser success stories?
That is exactly what Dawn was worried about. Notice her delightful words in this testimonial. In addition, please specifically notice her feelings in bold for emphasis:
I am proud of the results!
“Thank you for a very successful cookie dough fundraisers sale for this year. This being my first time doing such a fundraiser for an organization it went very well for me. The steering committee was very pleased. Having said that, it was voted on, that we would like to continue with the cookie dough tub fundraising for next school year 2017.
I have to say, I appreciate your help in making my first fundraising project a success and easy flowing. From sending out the packets, box of bags, and especially the delivery company. The shipping company was easy to talk to and furthermore, we had no problems with the delivery itself.”
I was asked by the committee to stay on and head the fundraising again, for which I am proud of the results. Again, thank you for assisting me on such a successful fundraising project.
Thank you again and I look forward to working with you again.” Dawn / Prez Nursery School
By the way you can read about more happy customers here…
You might be wondering…
- How can prize programs motivate cookie dough fundraiser volunteers to sell more dough?
- How can bonuses move donors to buy more cookie dough?
- Which of these scientific principles will help your cookie dough fundraiser succeed?
- Who else wants tips to market your cookie dough fundraiser successfully?
- How much profit can we make with gourmet cookie dough?
- How does a cookie dough fundraiser work?
Does Our dough need to be refrigerated?
Does Neighbors oookie dough need to be refigerated? You will be happy to know our cookie dough can remain at room temperature and is shelf stable for up to 5 days. We suggest refrigerating it for the best tasting experience.
What is pre portioned dough?
This dough is all ready broken into ideal sized portions. Simply separate them and put them in the oven to make delicious snacks.
How many cookies does 2 pounds of dough make?
Our customers make about 30 average sized treats with 2 lbs of dough. You can make even more if you love smaller ones.
How many cookies does a bucket of dough make?
You can make about 40 nice sized ones with our 2.7 lb dough product. If you like small ones you can make even more!
How long does a container of dough last?
Our premium dough lasts up to one year in the freezer. Most people love our dough so much they eat it a lot sooner than that!
Can frozen dough go bad?
The best tasting dough is eaten within 1 year of freezing them.
Still Looking For Ideas on Cookie Dough fundraiser Brands?
In conclusion, if you want free advice contact our experts for some gourmet fundraiser ideas with our dough today. They will walk you through our easy fundraising process. The call is free, but the information can be priceless to you.
You will be delighted how easy and effortless it will be to fundraise with Fundraisingzone.com… your favorite cookie dough company for fundraisers. Call now, because a fundraising expert will be pleased to answer your questions about this sweet treat fundraiser. We look forward to providing excellent customer service to you.