Food Fundraising Companies
List of the Best Food Fundraiser Companies
Is your school, youth group or sports team looking for food fundraising companies? There are many food fundraising companies on the Internet today. How do you know what to look for? We hope this article answers all of your questions about food for fundraising.
Food Fundraiser Ideas
The first thing people usually do is to search for a list of companies that have food fundraiser opportunities. Here are some of the more popular businesses that offer a fundraising program:
- Hershey: Sells all kinds of chocolate candy.
- Cherrydale fundraising: They sell different kinds of snacks.
- RedWheel: They sell frozen food, bread, vegetables via local co-ops. However they are only available in certain states.
- Fundraisingzone.com: Sells trail mix, chocolate candy, cookie dough, popcorn and all kinds of snacks. And yes, our food fundraisers work in every state in the US.
Our top 3 food fundraisers for Schools and Groups
Here are our top 3 food programs to raise money for school. Of all of our fundraising products, these are the most popular. Additionally, here are some more food fundraising ideas for your community.
1) Snackin in the USA
2) Cookie dough fundraiser
3) Popcorn fundraiser
Food fundraising companies that offer restaurant fundraisers for nonprofits
The following corporations provide food fundraising events for non profits like schools, churches and youth groups. This isn’t a comprehensive list by any means.
Additionally, there are many mom and pop local restaurants that would be glad to help you with a food fundraising event at their diner or restaurant. Talk to them about designing a discount card or scratch card you can sell for a profit.
- Applebee’s: Has a flapjack fundraiser. It also offers a dining-to- donate program.
- Boston Market: Boston Market offers community fundraising opportunities with their take-out food. They have a restaurant night fundraiser program. You could also sell gift cards. Finally you can cater dinners and keep a portion of the ticket price for every person that attends.
- Chipotle: They have a “Do good with burritos” fundraiser. Your school gets to keep 33% of the profits.
- Panera: Your school gets to earn 20% of the sales from each food fundraising event. They also give you a custom flyer to help you raise money.
- Pizzeria Uno: Host a lunch, dinner or both at your local Uno and earn up to 20% of the sales generated from your guests who eat at Uno pizzeria to support your cause.
Gourmet food fundraising companies
Why settle for candy fundraising companies when you can choose a gourmet food fundraising company?
Here at fundraisingzone.com we offer the following gourmet food fundraising programs.
- Gourmet popcorn fundraiser for only $7.
- Gourmet cookie dough for only $10
- Finally, our gourmet coffee fundraisers in which you earn 45% profit on every sale.
So which of the many school fundraising food companies will you choose?
Here at fundraisingzone.com we have been helping nonprofits, youth sports teams and schools raise money with food fundraisers for the last 50 years.
We have dozens of successful customer case studies to prove this point. The proof is in the pudding, because most of our clients return to our company year after year.
They love our food fundraising company for the following reasons:
- You get free food fundraising brochures.
- Your nonprofit gets to earn up to 50% on every sale.
- The food we sell in our snack fundraisers tastes good. That is why our customers hold the same fundraiser year after year.
- Free shipping available! When your nonprofit reaches the minimum order, then your food fundraising merchandise ships for free. This is good because your School gets to keep more of the money you earn.
- Finally you get free training. We will do everything to help coach you to success. This is because when you reach your fundraising goal, you will be happy to work with us again next year.
Why not give our food fundraiser company a try?
We invite you to a free coaching call.
Let’s talk about your organization and your fundraising goals. Together let’s select the perfect shape fundraising brochure for your non-profit organization. When you’re ready, we are here to assist you in anyway we can.
In the meanwhile feel free to get your free food fundraising kit by clicking on the big blue box on the top right side of this page.