School Fundraising Ideas That Make The Most Money
Find Fundraisers for Schools
Everyone is looking for school fundraisers that make the most money – we can help you find answers. There are many ways to raise funds for your school. However, you probably want the kind of fundraising campaign that make the most money— don’t you? After all, why would you want to spend countless hours planning school fundraiser events that do not raise the money that you need? We offer the best fundraising methods for your school that make the most money.
Please think about this seriously for a moment. Because PTA & PTO forums are filled with stories of parents with good intentions that put on fundraising events that were not successful. Schools are in trouble— We have solutions.
List of why some School fundraising Ideas do not work
- Parents either failed to plan or did not give themselves enough time to plan and organize correctly. You must set a realistic fundraising goal.
- Students and parents have problems coming up with a fundraising strategy that has been proven to raise money for your cause.
- The PTA did not have the resources required to pull off the fundraiser the way they would like.
- The school did not have a proven process to follow. So they made it up as they went along.
- Additionally, the fundraiser did not have enough profit margin to make it worthwhile.
- Many teachers and parents could not get enough volunteers to support the school program.
- They didn’t get the students and their families excited about supporting the campaign. You must create an old fashioned school spirit to succeed.
- Finally, they forgot to thank their customers, volunteers, students, families and supporters in the past. So remember to show appreciation for all of your volunteers. Take time to send a card or make a phone call.
Make Money With These Top School Fundraiser Ideas For Your Next Event
- Why start from scratch and try to figure this out yourself? After 50 years of testing we have a proven fundraiser model for students, schools and groups to use.
- No money out of pocket required to get started with these product sales ideas. This means your school will never have any upfront costs. In other words this is a 100% risk free fundraiser program for your PTO or booster club.
- Our brochures are excellent for either high school, elementary or middle school events.
- We only offer brochures that contain the products your friends and family love to buy and eat already.
- Not sure what product to sell? Our experts can guide you pick the best product based on your needs.
And try these tips & Ideas Also
- Looking for ways to help inspiring school support? Then try our free prize incentive program. It ensures you will have plenty of students and volunteers supporting your next school event.
- Great profit margins. Did you know your school can earn up to 50% on almost everything in our brochures? That adds up quickly!
- Looking to raise more money? You get free coaching to ensure your success with our ideas. Our coaches will help remind you of all the stem activities required in spreading the word about your cause. From texting, posters, fliers, emailing, videos and social media. All of your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors will be sure to learn about how to support your schools need.
- Finally, remember to post your event online using facebook, twitter etc. Put up a link to your fundraising page. Tell your friends and families everything about your special campaign and fundraising efforts. Online fundraising works when you use social media correctly.
Additional Reasons Why Our School Program Actually Works
- As you organize your campaign be sure to come up with the big reason why you are raising funds. For instance, whether you are looking for donations for school supplies, Library books or new play ground equipment be sure to tell your story. Remember, people are more inclined to give if they know how the money is going to be used. Make your story simple so even a child can share it.
- Assemble a possible volunteer list. Include families, children, students, neighbors, coworkers and former alumni.
- Encourage parents to work with their children. Making fundraising part of a families fun day is a great way to encourage students, children, parents as well as the rest of the family too.
- Set up a friendly competition. For example, what if the class that raises more funds than the others wins a pizza party? This would encourage teamwork in reaching the schools financial goals.
- And finally, these work well in tandem with traditional school fund campaigns. For instance combine these with a discount card, a lemonade stand, school sleepover, car wash or school picnic.
We Know What You Need To Get School Donations
What works best for a high school fundraiser might not operate in the same way for an elementary school fundraiser. And sometimes, it might. The key is to communicate with our team to find out what works best for you. Of course this will be based on when you’re interested in getting started. Here are several groups that we have helped meet and surpass their goals. Furthermore, we share how they were able to organize and achieve their goals.
Fundraising Ideas For Elementary School
Even grade school children can participate in these programs. They love the opportunity to win toys and games. Our prize incentive program can help everybody win. It makes it a fun school event for all.
Middle School Fundraisers
High School fundraising idea
Let the music play!
Music and arts programs are being cut off from federal funding in public schools. This means they need to lean more on fundraising for their needs. Many feel these music programs need more assistance than many of the others do. So, you can see why it’s important to get as many people involved as possible. Reaching out to small businesses, community arts centers and advocates for the arts will help you to reach your goals.
Learn how to boost your school booster!
Sports programs are usually a school’s favorite to support. This is because of the revenue they generate for more educational programs. That doesn’t mean that teams don’t need help raising money too. On the contrary, money is needed for sports equipment for the school gym program, uniforms and travel expenses. Our sports fundraisers work best in tandem with community-centered fundraisers. Looking for more unique school fundraising opportunities? Remember to combine our brochures with other ideas like community flag football, car washes, and fun runs.
Li’l kids matter too.
- Not having enough information about how the fundraiser works.
- Not understanding WHY they are selling products to begin with.
Host a Thon or Fun Run at Your School
- Low start up costs with thon, a fun run or color guard run.
- It is very flexible to organize one. You can create a thon for any sport or activity you enjoy doing.
- It is easy to get people to participate in a fun run or a thon.
- Furthermore, you can charge an entry fee or your participants can look for sponsorships.
- For instance, you can also have your participants look for sponsors to make donations for what ever they accomplish during the thon.
Restaurant Card Fundraisers
This is a great fundraising idea for schools. Just supposed you reached out to every local restaurant in your area and told them you want to bring them business— And you would do it all for free?
What’s the catch?
- They have to provide you with a buy one get one free coupon offer.
- Get 12 and you have a winner on your hands.
Print up jumbo postcards with 6 coupons on front and 6 on the back.
- Sell each card for $5 each and earn money for your school.
- And finally, set your sales goal for your PTO families and students for your dining card event.
Hold a School Shoe Drive Fundraiser
Sell Tickets For Raffles
- Your volunteers and their families can donate prizes.
- Local businesses in your community may also want to donate prizes too.
- Furthermore you can purchase the gift out of the money raised from the tickets sold.
- It is a popular money maker because the tickets can be sold for $5 or less. When you only charge a few bucks for your tickets you are more apt to get compliance and get donations.
- Finally these school fundraising ideas to raise funds work well in combination to your annual catalog fundraisers.
Top Brochures that Make the Most Money
- Rapid, high-yielding results.
- Furthermore, our fundraisers are all risk-free. So, this means you don’t pay any up-front cost to get started.
- High quality products your volunteers, supporters, students and their families will be proud to purchase.
Looking for easy school fundraising ideas? Year after year, organizations choose this fundraiser for its high returns and popularity with participants. The flavors are some of the most popular around. Since you can earn up to 50% profit on each tub, you’re sure to reach your goals with this catalog fundraiser. The flavors include snickerdoodle, white chocolate macadamia, triple chocolate, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, and chunky chocolate chip. Now just set a goal and get to work.
NOTE: There is a reason why selling cookie dough is among the most popular fundraising ideas each year! It is a great alternative to selling scratch cards. It is both easy, fun, and very popular with cookie loving students of all ages.
Some of the coolest gift wrap and presents are in this Christmas season fundraiser brochure. Cool, one-of-a-kind prints, and inexpensive gift items that can be difficult to find around holiday time. This can all be found in this one stop Christmas shop for everyone in the student’s family. This is a great way for the school to raise the funds they need during the holiday season.
TIP: Start planning as early as possible in the new school year!
This “best of all worlds” option excites people of all ages. It is highlighted by Mom’s Apple Pie Mix, which includes honey cinnamon peanuts, walnuts, raisins, and dried apple pieces. The diversity of flavors here make it a huge hit, and it also includes butter toffee peanuts, salsa-flavored trail mix, tropical fruit trail mix, and other traditional snacks. How much do you charge for this? It retails for only $8 for each of these classy snacks purchased.
The profit? Up to 50% for each sale your students make to their families and your supporters. So get your students inolved ASAP!
When Should I Host My School Fundraiser?
August, September, and October are peak months for schools to fundraise according to trade group Association of Fund-Raising Distributors and Suppliers. Certain fundraisers are tailor made for specific times of the year. And that’s exactly what makes them huge hits with your potential sponsors. Additionally, there are other fundraisers that are great all year round. It’s a great idea to reach out to us so we can understand your needs and guide you in the right direction to reach your school fund raising goals.
Why Educational Programs Need Money
Our clients represent all kinds of schools and school groups, from extracurricular activity coordinators and teachers to coaches and parents themselves. We asked them to express some of their most frequent concerns with school fundraising, and we address them below.
Yes and most believe it is very reasonable too.
- 35% for selling 200-350 bags of popcorn
- 50% for selling over 500 which goes towards the school’s fundraising needs.
Simple delivery system
We deliver orders to your organization for you to distribute to your sponsors once shipments arrive. Our ordering forms make this simple to do. This is because we keep a field open for sponsors to write in their addresses and contact information.
We have a no-nonsense return policy.
This means that we will replace any items that are broken, damaged, or missing pieces, with no questions asked! We only ask that you adhere to our 14-day return policy. We want every volunteer and donor of yours to know we stand behind our products!
You pay absolutely nothing.
- You benefit from our 50 years of experience.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our fundraiser products.
- Finally we are always ready to help you execute a successful school fundraiser.