High School Volleyball Fundraiser Ideas
8 creative high school volleyball fundraiser ideas
Your volleyball players want to raise some money. We promise not to disappoint you today! So here are some of our best high school volleyball fundraiser ideas to try.
Some involve selling merchandise your friends and family will want to buy. Others are just fun and creative ways to raise money for volleyball teams at school.
A coffee fundraiser for high school volleyball teams
Here at Fundraising Zone, we think selling coffee makes the perfect fundraiser for school sports teams like volleyball.
Why do we say that?
It is because our country runs on coffee. For instance, did you know that Americans drink 400 million cups of coffee every day? I don’t know about you, but that is a lot of caffeine!
Furthermore, one recent survey found 47% started their day with a cup of coffee.
Do you hear that?
That means almost one out of two people is a potential customer for your team.
And now its time for your volleyball players to cash in on America’s favorite legal addiction LOL!
- This is gourmet coffee that tastes delicious. Over a dozen varieties to choose from.
- Furthermore, you get free advertising brochures to show your friends and family.
- Additionally, your school sports team can qualify for free product shipping. So this means you get to keep more of the money you earn.
- Finally, your volleyball booster earns 45% on every sale.
Volley ball trivia night fundraiser
This can be a lot of wholesome family fun for everyone.
How does it work?
You can either charge a flat fee per person to play for the night, or you can charge a table fee for your team.
How much should you charge?
Several sports team trivia fundraisers have charged $100 for a team of four to enter. So, you can easily raise a few hundred dollars in a night while having fun. You could also play guys against girls or mix it up with co-ed trivia teams.
Here is a chance to show off your smarts! Show the world how much of a winner you are both on and off the volleyball court.
Wrapping paper fundraiser for high school volley ball booster clubs
This is one of the most popular school fundraisers we have.
Every winter, you probably know of people that shop for presents and wrapping paper, don’t you? So, this winter fundraiser selling gift wrap is the perfect fundraising event for many school teams and boosters.
- 100% risk free to get started.
- You get free Winter Wonderland catalogs.
- Additionally, your friends and family pay for what they want upfront.
- Finally, your volleyball team earns up to 50% profit on every sale.
Find out for yourself why booster clubs return to this holiday fundraising event year after year.
Throw a party with this restaurant fundraiser
Pick a local restaurant to throw a party at.
Invite your friends and family to help you celebrate the kickoff of the new volleyball season.
- Make invitations to send out.
- Furthermore, advertise it on social media like crazy!
- Finally, plan fun activities for the party.
Many restaurants have a back room and would be glad to give it to you for the night. Arrange a commission for all the money you raise that night.
Your volleyball team can earn a few hundred dollars for the evening throwing a party like this. Can you imagine if you had a party like this once a month? This can be a great way to offset tournament fees and travel expenses.
Gourmet popcorn fundraiser for volleyball teams
You don’t have to be a volleyball player to like popcorn.
One resource says that Americans eat around 17 billion quarts of popcorn every year. Now it is your team’s turn to take advantage of this love affair with salty and sweet popcorn snacks.
We give you everything you need to succeed in raising money for your high school volleyball team.
- Free brochures that show off 8 tantalizing flavors.
- At only $7, almost everyone can enjoy this gourmet popcorn fundraiser.
- Your school earns up to 50% on each sale.
- 100% risk free to your school.
- You only pay for what you sell.
Many school teams have had fun raising money with dodgeball tournaments.
So, why not use a volleyball instead? This way it will truly be a “volleyball” dodge ball fundraiser!
How does it work?
- You can charge $60 a team to play.
- Play in your high school gym.
- In addition we suggest awarding prizes for the team that wins the dodge ball play-off game.
- Finally, talk it up on facebook and tell everyone about the prizes they can win.
Trail mix fundraiser for high school volley ball players
Lots of people like to eat trail mix, don’t they?
Do you think they might enjoy helping your volleyball team raise money for competing in the next tournament? The only way to find out is to ask them!
Thankfully, here at Fundraising Zone we make it really easy for you to do this.
- Firstly, show them the “Indulge Your Healthy Side” brochure.
- Secondly, let them pick out the trail mix they like.
- Thirdly, they pay you $7.
- Finally, you get to keep up to 50% on each sale.
- We told you this would be easy with this healthy snack fundraiser!
Shovel snow to raise money
Research potential sponsors that are already donating to causes in your communi
Do you see dollar bills every time you see snow flakes?
If you live in the northern states then you can understand the opportunity here for your high school team.
- Make up flyers to shovel your neighbor’s sidewalks and driveways.
- Charge extra to provide salt if they don’t have any.
- Furthermore, contact local businesses too because they can be sued if someone slips!
- THINK bigger! Many pro snow removal companies will pay a sales commission if you refer them a commercial account. This way you can get paid every time it snows!
In conclusion, we hope these high school volleyball fundraiser ideas were helpful to you!
And finally, please let us know how we can assist you to raise more money for your booster club.
. If they are donating to a good cause already, they may be inclined to sponsor your youth team.
How can you find these businesses?
- Search their business name on google to see if there is any mention of them helping local charities.
- Do a search on google for non profits and charities in your community. Go to their “sponsorship” page. Write down all of the businesses in your area that are listed. Now you have the perfect list to approach to sponsor you!