Football Fundraising Ideas
American Youth Football (AYF), tells us there are over 500,000 young people playing football in 50 states. Lets face it, that means there are a lot of school sports teams competing for your school football fundraiser dollars.
We hope these popular football fundraisers to help your football team score a touchdown when it comes to raising money.
American football is the most popular sport in the USA. In fact, the annual Super Bowl game holds the spot for seven of the top eight most watched broadcasts in U.S. television history. This means that friends & family are willing to support their kids football team with sports fundraising —if you ask them.
Our creative fundraising ideas are great for raising money to pay for new football equipment and football uniforms. They can also be used to help you pay for hotels & travel expenses for any championship games you may be playing in.
Popular football fundraiser ideas that work during Covid
You want EASY don’t you?
Well, it does not get any easier than holding one of our easy brochure fundraisers.
So, why will you love these easy fundraisers?
Free resources to help you grow your supporters and donations
Fundraising Zone gives you all of the resources you need to succeed.
- Please imagine a fundraiser that your football player earns up to 52% on each order. It is quite simple, because the more your sports team sells, the more you
- YOU PAY ZERO dollars up front for this fundraiser program. So, all you have to do is to pay for the fundraising products you sell. You can use the money you collect from your customers.
- We also provide all of the FREE brochures you will need to win the fundraising game. Just give us a count of how many volunteers you have. We will ship them out ASAP to you.
- Our beautiful brochures sell the product for you, because people won’t be able to resist the lip smacking pictures of the goodies! The best part is that many of these are only $10.00 or less.
- Finally, just as you have a football coach, you will get all the fundraising coaching you need from us to make your event a success.
FZ provides all of the resources you need to succeed.
Creative Fundraising Ideas for Youth Sports Teams and School Teams
Get your whole football team involved in these school fundraising ideas. Ask the football coach and the cheerleaders because you want as much support as possible.
We also encourage building a fundraising thermometer for everyone to see where you are in your program.
A two hand touch game event for your nonprofit – Football Fundraisers that are Fun
A touch tournament is a great fundraising idea to raise money for your teams. So try these tips.
- Approach local businesses to sponsor your team. Make shirts for each teams sponsorship. They can pay you for the free coverage.
- Furthermore, the players on the football teams can also get their own sponsors. They can be paid for yards run, every pass caught and every touchdown scored.
- You can also sell snacks and drinks to all the fans that show up at the game.
- Finally, be sure to thank your sponsors, volunteers and donors.
Author a tailgate cookbook
Get your whole football team involved in these school fundraising Tailgate parties and Football games go hand in hand. That is why we suggest you author a team cookbook for your community. Writing a book can be easier than you think if you use these tips.
The idea of being an author has a certain ego appeal to it, doesn’t it?
- So reach out to leaders in the community and ask for their family recipes. Their followers will want to buy the books to read what their
- Furthermore, include plenty of photos.
- Additionally, make it easy to read.
- Finally, use easy to follow recipes with common ingredients found in every kitchen cupboard.
- HINT: Look for family recipes for barbecue sauce.. Ask the football coach and the cheerleaders because you want as much support as possible.
- We also encourage building a fundraising thermometer for everyone to see where you are in your program.
Peer to peer giving — A classy way to get donations
There are only 2 kinds of people in the world. people that love football and people that love people that love football games. This makes peer to peer networking a great fundraising idea for school teams.
So how can you reach out to your peer group and still keep it classy?
- Reach out to former alumni and members of the football team. Appeal to their nostalgic side. Ask for their help.
- So how can you ask for donations? You can make a suggestion for a donation for _______. Follow it up with BUT most people give ________.
- Additionally, if they say they can’t afford that you can simply say… Or you can give whatever you feel comfortable.
- Furthermore, you can sell snacks using any of our catalogs if you don’t like asking for money.
- Finally. make sure to thank your volunteers, donors and staff.
Sell gourmet popcorn for your football team
These are simply 1,2,3 abc fundraising ideas any school team can try. A candle fundraiser doesn’t hold a candle to this one. Your team can score a touchdown by reaching out to everyone in your school community and tell them about your gourmet popcorn event. The idea is if everyone on the team and All of your supporters contact Their friends and family. This is a great spin on the peer to peer events we mentioned earlier.
These retail for only eight dollars and your local league or high school team earns up to 50% on each sale. This means up to four dollars profit on each sale. Delicious snacks Are great Impulsive item for supporters in your community to want to buy to help you.
What about fundraiser management? Fundraising zone gives you everything you need usually manage your event. We promise you will have no management headaches Compared to trying to figure all this out by yourself.
Sell team jerseys for Football clubs
High school or college football teams create loyal fans, don’t they?
So why not create Team shirts You can sell? This is an easy way to grow your Fanbase And help advertise your team. Shirts make everyone feel part of the team.
Here are some great team fundraising events for your community. They promote fitness, exercise and Goodwill. Each of them have great potential to raise money for your youth sports program.
- Local Zumba dance classes.
- Sponsor a yoga shop.
- 5K run marathons.
- Walkathons for Bike-a-thons
Here are a few more fundraisers you may enjoy learning about:
- Coaches wife
- Garage sales
- Yard sales
- Car wash fundraisers
- Pep rally
- Obstacle course
- Have a football jersey fundraiser
- Brainstorm some football fundraising games to play.
- Talk to local restaurants to see if they would pay you 20% for all business you bring them on a slow weekday evening.
- Easy cookie dough fundraisers — It can be frozen up to a year!
- Snackin in the USA fundraisers
Whatever events you choose, find a way to tie it into some kind of a football themed fundraising idea.
The key to any one of these fundraiser events to succeed Is to tell the story about your nonprofit charity you are representing or about how your school team is helping youths your community. This makes it easy for you To grow the number of your potential supporters that love giving. Finally, remember to look people in the eye and to thank them for their generosity. Let them know about the difference their donation can make.
Some Final Ideas For Raising Money For Youth Football
Just as you practice your football plays before each game, we encourage you to practice for your unique youth fundraising promotion. Practice makes perfect, right?
The good news is that we promise to help coach you through this process. Our fundraising teammates love to share unique youth sports fundraiser ideas with sports teams just like yours.
In conclusion, would you like to read some successful stories?
When you are ready for a free consultation, give us a call at 1-800-645-6550. We look forward to helping you with some of our best youth football fundraising ideas very soon.