Easy Fundraising Ideas For School Clubs
Easy Fundraising Ideas For School Clubs
Let’s be honest here for a moment, easy fundraising ideas for school clubs is not so easy..! High school clubs are not going to get public funding any time soon. Unfortunately, when it comes to clubs, it’s up to you to raise the money.
But where will you get easy fundraising ideas for school clubs? We want to help you.
The good news is that this doesn’t mean it has to to be hard, complicated or boring.
In this article, we will discuss several school fundraising ideas that you will find easy, simple and fun to try. However, they work even better when combined and scheduled throughout the school year. In this way your high school or middle school club has access to money it needs all year long. These make for very easy class fundraisers to run.
Make sense so far?
Easy Fundraising Ideas For School Clubs – Catalog Fundraising
Just suppose you had a catalog that sold the very items your friends, family and neighbors like to buy already. Now instead of buying these at the store, they can support your school club. If they buy it from you, your club earns up to 52% profit. Not a bad deal, all around.
Your friends and family get quality merchandise for a reasonable price and get to support their favorite students at the same time. Your school club also wins because now they have raised money for the funds to pay for supplies, books, videos, trips etc.
This is definitely a win-win scenario for everyone involved. Yes, you will enjoy these school club fundraisers.
Common Questions Asked About Our Best Fundraiser Ideas For School Clubs
You probably have a few questions by now.
Check these commonly asked questions about our school club fundraiser.
- What kind of stuff do you sell? We only like to sell things that people like to buy. You will find catalogs that sell plenty of sweet and salty snacks like trail mix, popcorn, candy, pretzels and cookie dough. We also have holiday themed catalogs that sell gifts and wrapping paper too.
- Will my customers think the prices are too expensive? We find that most of our customers think our fundraising products are a good value for the money. For example, in our popcorn fundraiser and our trail mix fundraiser, it costs only $7 for a bag. On the other hand, in our cookie dough fundraiser, you get 2 lbs of cookie dough for only $10. Students find that most of their friends and family are happy to support them in this school fundraising program.
- How much does it cost to get started? How does ZERO sound? Our policy is to only charge you for what you sell. So, this makes this a risk-free school fundraiser for your club. By the way, we also will send you the brochures for free and will even pay for the product shipment when you meet the minimum order.
- Do you have any success stories I can read? We most certainly do! You can read about our happy customers here.
Select a school club fundraising idea using the theme of your club
Remember we spoke earlier about having several club fundraiser events through out the year. In addition to your spring & winter catalog fundraiser, we suggest scheduling at least one theme related fundraiser for your high school club.
Think about your school club. Now brainstorm as many theme related club fundraisers as possible.
For example, if you were brainstorming for spanish club fundraising ideas, you might write down ideas like:
- Spanish Restaurant
- Latin food
- Spanish films
- Spanish art
- Latin related field trip
- Spanish sports fundraising
See how this works?
Now you can create unique school club fundraisers built around your club niche. This can be both fun and profitable to reach out to local businesses to create these events.
By the way, this works with all kinds of high school, elementary school and middle school clubs like:
- Anime fundraising ideas
- GAA fundraising ideas
- French club fundraiaisng ideas
- Beta club fundraisers
- Booster club fundraising ideas
- Drama club fundraising ideas
- Book club fundraising ideas
- Junior Football Club Fundraising Ideas
- Key Club Fundraisers
How will you use these school club fundraiser ideas?
Finally, the next step is up to you.
Are you open to raising more money? We offer a free phone consultation to show you how easy our school fundraiser ideas can be to try.
Why not pick up the phone and call us now? We would love to see how we can be of assistance to you.
Snack brochures are the way to go for raising money for schools. This is one of our most popular school fundraising catalogs. Trail mix, gummi fruit slices, chocolate covered raisins — there is something for everyone in this brochure! Best of all, at only $8 almost everyone will happy to support your cause. Learn more about our snack fund raisers for schools.
Schools love our winter fund raising brochure. Why? You can’t beat the combination of gift wrap, small gifts, and candy. Your family and friends will be buying these things during the next holiday season so help make their life easier while earning up to 50% profit with this beautiful catalog. Learn more about our easy winter fund raisers.
Celebrate spring with our fun spring catalog. PTO’s and PTA’s love this brochure because we do fund raising the easy way. Raise the most money for school selling flower bulbs and seeds, snacks and gifts. These kid friendly classroom fundraising tips are both fun and profitable. Learn about this simple spring fund raising idea today…
Raise the most dollars with our cookie dough fund raisers for students. This is the perfect brochure for both public and private schools including religious schools too. Whether it’s for elementary or middle school—cookie dough is the way to go! Your parents, students and teachers can learn more about our easy cookie dough fund raisers here…
Selling popcorn makes the perfect daycare, child care or preschool event. Who can resist the taste of old fashioned popcorn? Your friends and family will enjoy these 8 different popcorn flavors. Raise cash for school selling popcorn. Learn how your school earns up to a 50% profit with every sale with this popcorn fund raisers for school.