Charter School Fundraising
Charter School Fundraising Ideas
What do charter schools need to raise money for?
Charter school fundraising best practices
- Get everyone on board to support your fund raising drive. This includes the charter school board, development committee, school staff, teachers and parents too.
- Furthermore, establish the “Big Why” you are raising money. Make sure you teach everyone to share this in their sales pitch.
- Set a fundraising goal. Additionally, charter schools often have success using a fundraising thermostat.
- Reach out to donors with an annual pledge drive.
- Search for local businesses and companies that donate to charter schools in your community. Start with the parents of your students. This is because many have their own business. Additionally, others work for local company’s that would be happy top donate.
- Call Fundraising Zone and select the best fund raising brochure for your barter school. We will also supply and ship them to you at no charge.
- Make a list of all of your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers to show the fund raising catalog to.
- Spread the word by text, email, social media and word of mouth.
- Show the brochure and collect payment up front so there is no risk to your school.
- We will ship your fundraising merchandise out for you to distribute to your customers.
- Finally, set up a fundraising calendar. There are many opportunities including winter fundraisers and spring fundraisers too. We have brochures that can help you to do this.
How can we help your charter school raise the funds you need?
Looking for more ways to raise money for school?
Snack fundraisers are the way to go for raising money for schools. This is one of our most popular school fundraising catalogs. Trail mix, gummi fruit slices, chocolate covered raisins — there is something for everyone in this brochure! Best of all, at only $8 almost everyone will happy to support your cause. Learn more about our snack fundraisers for schools.
Schools love our winter fund raising brochure. Why? You can’t beat the combination of gift wrap, small gifts, and candy. Your family and friends will be buying these things during the next holiday season so help make their life easier while earning up to 50% profit with this beautiful catalog. Learn more about our easy winter fundraisers.
Celebrate spring with our fun spring catalog. PTO’s and PTA’s love this brochure because we do fund raising the easy way. Raise the most money for school selling flower bulbs and seeds, snacks and gifts. These kid friendly classroom fundraising tips are both fun and profitable. Learn about this simple spring fund raising idea today…
Raise the most dollars with our cookie dough fund raisers for students. This is the perfect brochure for both public and private schools including religious schools too. Whether it’s for elementary or middle school—cookie dough is the way to go! Your parents, students and teachers can learn more about our easy cookie dough fundraisers here…
Selling popcorn makes the perfect daycare, child care or preschool event. Who can resist the taste of old fashioned popcorn? Your friends and family will enjoy these 8 different popcorn flavors. Raise cash for school selling popcorn. Learn how your school earns up to a 50% profit with every sale with this popcorn fundraisers for school.