Charter School Fundraising
Charter School Fundraising Ideas
There are over 7,000 charter schools around the country according to the National Alliance Of Public Charter Schools. They are independent of the local school districts and operate through contracts with state boards or local boards. Every school is unique. This way parents can choose the public school that best fits their child. Now as a public school the overall majority of them are non-profits. That means they can’t charge tuition and so depend on raising money themselves. Our charter school fundraising ideas can help.
If your charter school needs to raise money – we have risk-free solutions. Charter schools, like many schools in the public sector are always on the lookout for for ways to raise money for student activities, special events, sporting events, weekend parties, etc. If you are responsible for making the decision for your charter school, Title One school, privately funded school, Catholic school, then consider running a risk-free brochure fundraiser with our company. You can earn profits of up to 52% or more for your charter school – all of it on a risk free basis with our charter school fundraiser ideas.
What do charter schools need to raise money for?
Charter school fundraising is an ongoing process, whether it’s for school trips, bands, choirs, sports teams, proms, yearbooks, talent night events, benefits, school dances, whatever – and if you need assistance in setting up a program then please contact us at 1-800-645-6550. We have worked with hundreds of schools and many dozens of charter schools – we can assist you in meeting your goals. Finally, if there are special events or circumstances that require special attention or special funding we are here to lend a hand.
Charter school fundraising best practices
Here is a mini fundraising checklist for your school to use. So share these fundraising tips with your teachers and staff. These ideas are great for all kinds of PTA or PTO fundraisers.
- Get everyone on board to support your fund raising drive. This includes the charter school board, development committee, school staff, teachers and parents too.
- Furthermore, establish the “Big Why” you are raising money. Make sure you teach everyone to share this in their sales pitch.
- Set a fundraising goal. Additionally, charter schools often have success using a fundraising thermostat.
- Reach out to donors with an annual pledge drive.
- Search for local businesses and companies that donate to charter schools in your community. Start with the parents of your students. This is because many have their own business. Additionally, others work for local company’s that would be happy top donate.
- Call Fundraising Zone and select the best fund raising brochure for your barter school. We will also supply and ship them to you at no charge.
- Make a list of all of your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers to show the fund raising catalog to.
- Spread the word by text, email, social media and word of mouth.
- Show the brochure and collect payment up front so there is no risk to your school.
- We will ship your fundraising merchandise out for you to distribute to your customers.
- Finally, set up a fundraising calendar. There are many opportunities including winter fundraisers and spring fundraisers too. We have brochures that can help you to do this.
How can we help your charter school raise the funds you need?
Our line of spring and fall fundraising brochures offer a wonderful variety for your charter school – so if you are looking for new ideas and or time-tested brochure solutions then please review one of our catalog / brochure fundraising programs. One of the best parts of it is that it is totally risk free. Imagine, how you can profit with our product fundraisers program with zero upfront costs. Please click here to request a 100% risk – free fundraising kit today for your upcoming charter school fund raising event.
Our line of fund raising catalogs include a variety of products such as caramel popcorn, cookie dough fundraising, magazines, holiday gift wrap, household items, coffee fundraising and hundreds of others. We try and do our best to provide charter schools with the best chance to raise money quickly, easily and safely. Our service package for brochure fundraising customers is second to none. Please take a look at our full line of brochure fund raising catalogs – we hope you find something that will fit your needs.
Looking for more ways to raise money for school?
Look to what is working in your community. For instance what church fundraising events are working in your area? What private school fundraising ideas are working? What catholic school fundraising ideas are effective? Are there any elementary school fundraising ideas that are making money? Have you heard of any amazing youth group fundraising ideas that are successful in your community? We believe you will get the best results from your fundraising efforts by adding and combining all kinds of school fund raiser ideas.
We have been in business for 50 years – that’s right, since 1965 and we will always be here to assist you and your Charter School. In conclusion, if you would like to discuss your charter school fund raising agenda with us or if you have questions then please contact us directly at 800.645.6550. Thank you for your consideration.