School Dance Fundraising Ideas
3 Easy School Dance Fundraiser Ideas
As you already know, it takes money to put on a dance that will be memorable. So we hope you find these school dance fundraising ideas helpful to you.
For decades the school dance has been a passage rite for teenagers to young adulthood. Can you remember your very first dance or prom? Now as a parent, teacher or a member of the PTA, you certainly want your students to enjoy their first school dance also, don’t you?
Grab a pen and paper and get ready to take some notes.
How to raise money for school dances
In this article we will share several ways to raise money for your next school prom or dance.
Each of these can help you to raise funds.
However, to get the most benefit from this article, you need to combine several of these dance fundraising ideas together. Whether you are looking for spring fling, Halloween dance or prom fundraiser ideas, these tips are sure to help.
Are you ready?
One of our best school dance fundraising ideas: Everybody wants to look their best for the dance!
This is an easy way to earn cash to help you pay for your next school dancing event.
Simply contact a list of vendors that supply the items and services students will be shopping for to look their best.
Here are just a few.
- Hair salon or barber shop
- Manicures and pedicures
- Prom dresses
- Tuxedo rentals
- Flowers and corsages
- Jewelry stores
- Limo rentals
How many more can you come up with on your own?
So what will you do with your list of school dance vendors?
Now that we have our list of vendors your students will be visiting, why not contact these vendors first BEFORE your students do? Tell them you are having a school dance. Ask them if they would pay you a percentage of all sales that you send their way.
Next create a coupon or a special offer just for your students. Print these all out on one sheet of paper and send this flier out to all of the students. Tell them to bring it with them when they get their hair cut or rent their tuxedo to get the best deal.
Finally, encourage them to use these sponsors to help pay for the school dance. This can easily raise several hundred dollars or more for your school.
One of our top school dance fundraising ideas: Family night out.
There are many new restaurants in your community looking for new customers.
Did you know that 95% of all new restaurants go out of business in the first year or so? The reason is they do not have a steady flow of loyal customers yet. Here is a way to help support local businesses in your neighborhood.
- Ask the restaurant owner what their slowest day of the week is.
- See if they would pay you a 20% commission on all the business you bring to the restaurant that night.
- Furthermore, ask if they would be willing to provide a special coupon discount for your friends, family and neighbors.
- Print these out. Make sure the special date for the fundraiser is on this coupon.
- Additionally, remind your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors that they must bring the coupon to get the special deal. By the way, this also will ensure that you get paid a commission on the sale.
- Finally, spread the word about your dancing fundraiser in person, by text, social media and email.
- Have fun!
You can easily earn a few hundred dollars a night by doing a family night out fundraiser for your school.
One of our favorite school dance fundraising ideas: Healthy snacks!
People like the idea of having healthy snacks on hand to munch on while watching TV or playing video games. Our healthy snack fundraiser can provide snacks that will satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
Here are our top sellers:
- Fruit and nut trail mix
- Roasted cashews
- Mixed nuts
- Peanut brittle
- Texas twists
- Sesame Treats
Why do so many schools enjoy this healthy fundraiser?
- The snacks are healthier than many of the treats people will normally buy for themselves.
- We provide everything you need to succeed in this fundraiser for free. From free catalogs to free training, you get it all with no upfront costs. We will even show you a way to get free shipping on your fundraising merchandise.
- Each of the healthy fundraising items in this brochure is only seven dollars. This makes it affordable for many people to buy more than one.
- Finally, this school dance fundraiser earns your school up to 52% on every sale.
How can we help you find perfect fundraising ideas for school dances?
In conclusion, what will your next step be?
- Do nothing and continue searching for school dance fundraiser ideas on the Internet
- Order your free school dance fundraising kit
- Call us for a free fundraising coaching call. Pick our brains and learn how to raise the most money for your school.
Now finally you have a choice to make.
Why do this by yourself when you have a school fundraising company with 50 years of experience that is ready to train you for free? We have a winning fundraising blueprint that is very easy to follow. Furthermore, with our free training you are sure to raise the money that you need to pay for your next school prom or dance.
You may also enjoy these prom fundraiser articles…
Whether you are raising money for the marching band or school orchestra, our snack brochure can help you reach your goals. These snacks are popular with teens and the program has no up front costs for your PTA. Furthermore, it pays up to 50% profits on over 20 snack options. Learn more about our Snackin’ in the USA catalog…
This is a very popular with high schools looking to raise funds. Each year your friends and family buy gift wrap and presents for the holidays. So, doesn’t it make sense to raise funds for school selling items people want to buy already? This Winter Wonderland catalog has everything your customers need. Learn more about our Winter Wonderland brochure.
This spring fundraiser is the perfect way to raise money for the senior prom, yearbooks and more. You will find chocolates, kitchen gadgets, flower seeds, etc. It’s 100% risk free to your school PTO. Additionally, high school students earn up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Simply Spring catalog here…
Teenagers like to eat cookies, so you might as well sell cookie dough tubs at school. At only $10, this is a affordable yet profitable way for high schoolers to earn money. By the way this is great for raising quick cash for junior and senior class trips too. Learn more about our $10 cookie dough catalog here…
Selling popcorn is a great way to raise money for school clubs. This works for FBLA, school council, National Honor Society and booster clubs too. With 8 popcorn varieties, it’s a deal at only $8. Your friends and family will be glad to support your next event. You can learn more about the Popcorn Pleasure program here…