Fundraising Ideas for Toddlers Groups
7 Creative Fundraising Ideas for Toddlers Groups and Mommy Meetups
List of Fundraising Ideas for Toddlers Groups
1. Host a Community Yard Sale to Raise Funds
2. Have a Book Drive to Collect Books for Local Libraries
3. Host a Garage Sale for Toys and Games You Don’t Need Anymore
4. Organize a Bake Sale to Sell Delicious Cakes and Cookies
5. Have a cookie dough fundraiser
6. Have an Online Auction of Baked Goods or Gifts
7. Additional toddler fundraisers include
- Shoe Drive Fundraiser. These are the perfect fundraising idea for kids, and an ideal way to raise money for young children that have outgrown those shoes!
- Consignment sales of vintage clothing and items.
- Art Gallery. Help kids create artwork or craft items. Then sell them to the highest bidder.
- Face Painting.
- Balloon Raffle.
- Recipe Book Sales
- Karaoke Night Fundraiser
- Teachers in Jail.
- Gift Wrapping Services.
- Matching gifts.
- Auction. Ask people to donate fun stuff for people to bid on.
- Encourage families to donate the clothes they’ve outgrown for your consignment fundraiser! Organize clothes by age group and sell them to members of your tribe.
- Straw Draw Fundraiser.
- Pizza Night.
- Ice cream social
- Movie night
- 50/50 Raffle
- Trivia Night
- Cook-Off Fundraiser (Chili, cheese cake etc.)
Preschool fundraising ideas during covid
- You can do a mommy coffee morning event. This could be done on zoom.
- Zoom game night for kids or parents.
- Virtual talent show.
- Zoom classes or tutoring.
- Sign up for amazon affiliate program and invite your friends and family to go shopping 🙂
- You get free brochures and catalogs.
- Simply have your toddler group volunteers show the brochure to potential customers.
- Collect payment upfront.
- Deliver the products.
- Keep up to 50% profit on all the sales you make.
Other Fundraising Ideas for Small kids Groups that go Perfectly with a Crowdfunding Campaign
- Car Wash.
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising.
- Writing Letters.
- Send emails
- Sell Products.
- Reverse Raffle
- Matching Gifts
- Gourmet Coffee Sale
- Dog Walking
- Text-to-Give campaigns
- Penny Drive.(Spare change drive)
- Specific Date and Amount Fundraiser.
- Holiday Candygrams.
- 5k Run
- Dollar Walk.
- Best Seat in the House Fundraiser.
- Spaghetti Dinner.
- Fund raising Raffle.
- Jeans or Casual Dress Day.
- Old fashioned lemonade stand
Looking for an easier way to raise funds? Then look no further than this snack brochure. Why do we say that? 20 different delicious snacks means there is something for everyone. At only $8, it is very possible for people to buy more than one! Learn how your school, church or youth group can effortlessly raise the money you need with our fun Snackin’ in The USA brochure.
Our winter brochure makes fundraising really pleasurable. Why? It’s because your customers will be buying gift wrap and small gifts for the holiday season. This holiday brochure has everything your friends and family needs, and your group earns up to 50% on each sale. Learn more about the Winter Wonderland catalog…
Selling flower seeds and bulbs doesn’t have to be complicated. Simply show this beautiful catalog to your friends and family. They choose the seeds, candy and small gifts they want to buy and your small group or school earns up to 50% on each sale. You can’t get more uncomplicated than that! Learn more about this 100% risk-free Simply Spring brochure here…
Clients tell us these cookie dough fund raisers are easy as pie. There are no up front costs to you. With six amazing flavors, this brochure has everyones favorite dough. Think chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, etc. Simply pay for what you sell! Earn up to 50% profit with this mouth watering $10 cookie dough brochure…
Selling popcorn is another simple way to raise money. This works for schools, sports teams, churches and youth groups because everyone loves popcorn. It’s only $8 which means your friends and family will be happy to support your drive. Plus it tastes delicious! Learn how to earn up to $4 on each sale with this Popcorn Pleasures catalog.