Kettle Corn Fundraiser Ideas For School
Kettle Corn Fundraisers For Schools and Non-Profit Youth Groups
Why consider these kettle corn fundraiser ideas for school?
THINK back to going to the state fair as a kid.
One of the biggest treats was getting a bag of old-fashioned kettle corn. That salty sweet taste is still a favorite of young and old alike.
Perhaps, you have been thinking about having a kettle corn fundraiser for your school or church. It can be a very profitable fundraising event. However, it also creates its own challenges.
The Challenges Of Having A Kettle Corn Fundraiser For Schools
How do you make kettle corn?
First, you need your ingredients. Take the corn, oil, sugar, and salt and cook them together in a cast iron kettle. Now, unless you have a big old kettle to make your popcorn in, this can be a challenge for your school. Plus, you have to worry about the liability of someone getting burned.
There are other fundraising companies that offer kettle corn fundraisers. However, some schools don’t like the idea of buying the popcorn upfront. Other schools don’t like the idea of only earning 25% profit on each sale. It is no wonder that some schools get frustrated!
Are you open to a suggestion?
Easy kettle corn fundraising ideas for schools
We have a wonderful gourmet popcorn program that solves all the common kettle corn fundraiser challenges.
- First of all, we have 10 sweet and salty popcorn flavors to choose from. Why settle for one kettle corn flavor, when you can choose from our many tasty options?
- In addition, we still make our popcorn the old-fashioned way in kettles. They make it fresh at the manufacturer’s facility. This protects your school from any liability from an onsite accident.
- You also pay no upfront costs to start our program. This means you don’t have to buy the kettle corn before you sell it. In other words, you don’t have to worry about wasting money and getting stuck with popcorn you can’t sell.
- How does our program differ? You simply pay for the popcorn you sell from the money you collect in advance.
- This makes this a risk-free program for your school or church.
- Furthermore, why settle for a 25% profit? Our school fundraiser pays you up to 52% profit on each sale.
In conclusion, for over 50 years we have helped preschools, elementary schools, middle schools and high schools raise money for after-school programs, school supplies, and sports equipment.
We invite you to try out our old-fashioned kettle popcorn fundraiser.
Finally, if you have any questions please call us at 1-800-645-6550. We would love to show you how our gourmet popcorn fundraising program works.